Saturday, January 25, 2014

Troy's top 100 movies. #100 Oscar.

#100 Oscar
 Welcome to my first post of my 100 Top Movies In 100 Days. I love watching movies and I have seen countless, I even work at a movie theater! So I thought it would be fun to post one of my favorite movies every day for 100 days. We begin with the film Oscar. This is one of Sylvester Stallone's least known roles and one of his best. Sly plays Angelo Provolone, a gangster who has sworn to his father to live an honest life, but when his accountant shows up at his door asking to marry his daughter, he finds out that promise is going to be very difficult to keep. With countless misunderstandings and twists and turns this is a fast paced comedy that feels more like you are watching a stage play then a movie. Oscar shows off Stallone's comedic chops among a stellar cast including Tim Curry and Marissa Tomei.

No comments:

Post a Comment