Sunday, January 12, 2014

I can has GameFly

Hey everyone Troy here.
Just wanted to take a minute to tell you my experience with GameFly. If you don't know GameFly is a site that you can rent video games from for one low monthly fee, think of it as Netflix for video games. I have never been a huge gamer, casual at best. However over the last few years I have started playing a lot more. With the influx of giant PS3 games like the Arkham and Assassin's Creed games, and with the recent powerhouse of Bioshock Infinite I had little choice but to indulge myself! I started by buying them which was fine but that gets pricey after a while and there is no way you can keep up and how many come out each year. Then I started to get games from the local redbox (big mistake) not only did they not work most of the time but you could only hang on to it for 1 day! Hardly enough time. So recently my wife of all people suggested I try out GameFly and it has been fantastic. I have played all the big titles and have been able to do them at my own pace and I just drop it in the mail box after I'm done and then I have another one on the way! Currently I have played Arkham Origins, Deadpool, Black Flag and I am currently working on Bioshock Infinite. It's a great way to test and try a lot of games really quickly and if you want to purchase the game you can do that through them at a fairly cheap rate. Go check out GameFly if you haven't I think you will really enjoy it.http://gamefly.tellapal.com/a/clk/22xXhz

No comments:

Post a Comment